smitten with our kitchen...





Can you believe that this is the same kitchen?  Neither can we.  Can you believe we did it for under $5k?  Neither can we!  Just keep in mind this isn't 100% done (hence the light fixture and un-painted cutting board to the right of the stove) but I was so excited to share that I just couldn't wait!

As you may know, this whole process started with me royally F$%king up the counter tops with a DIY gone majorly wrong.  By the way, to this day, every single time I get mad at Jeremiah for something he yells "COUNTER TOPS" jokingly to remind me of my F&^K up.  Haha.

So it started with that and then we decided to order new counter tops, which forced us to get new appliances (except for the dishwasher...its still pretty new), which forced us into a new sink and faucet, which forced us into a new coat of paint on the cabinets, which forced us into adding molding to them, which forced us into getting new hardware, which forced us into adding an island, which then forced us into a new back splash, and then it was over.  Deep sigh.  

I will share the step-by-step soon so don't worry and I will also share the cost breakdown and how we cut costs along the way.  

Here are some pictures from along the way:









Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoying your fall season!