meh meh...


I have a great friend Kelsey who says "meh meh" when things are kinda sucky, no fun, or just not quite going your way.  Well, our experience with Giani Countertops was just that.  Meh meh.  

I was super pumped to do the process and give our UGLY kitchen a quick little update with just a little bit of moola.  I should have known better.  It is never that easy to do a makeover with just a little bit of $ and also be super happy with the results.  When things look too good to be true, they probably are.   

So now its on to Plan B.  We got a quote from a local countertop company called FloForm countertops and they are super sweet but a tad spendy.  So we went to Lowe's today (which I have never been to...honestly!  I am a Home Depot shopper myself) and we saw a few good options there. 

We will have to see.  For now, I am a frustrated DIY-er with one epic fail under my belt. 

Meh meh.