a little thing...


Something has been bugging me for a while...our shadowbox!  Remember when my pal Heather came over to help me with our gallery wall?  Well, we hung it up empty because it was a perfect for the space but I was clueless on what to fill it with.  I started to think about my mom and the vintage pins that she collects.  I decided to look on Etsy and see what I could find, and I was delighted to find many options.  I was most drawn to all the old Russian pins, so I ordered a few sets and decided to mix and match them in the shadowbox.  I didn't think of getting a close-up picture (duh) but this will have to do until I get around to doing that. 

The character and whimsy that it adds to the space brings a smile to my face.  It's the little things in life that can give you joy, am I right?