10/10 challenge...another breakfast!


Ten recipes in ten days...Next on our list is another breakfast recipe. It would be a good dish to serve for a brunch also, maybe even a dessert option. Crescent roll peach bake. The crescent roll part is a little misleading since you never see a crescent roll after the dish is made. You break the rolls up into bite size pieces and that forms the "crust" of the bake. The peaches offer a nice sweetness to the dish, although you could use almost any fruit that can stand up to the heat of the oven. Just like our banana sandwich breakfast I feel as though we needed a crunch to the bake. Maybe granola? If we are grading this on how much the kids ate then this recipe for some reason doesn't pass. Don't worry about the kids' portions going to waste, I took care of their breakfast. I also took care of what Lindsay didn't eat. I mean what's not to like about this dish? Crescent rolls...good. Peaches...good. Baked in the oven so I don't have to stand there and cook it...good!

Here is the link to the original recipe.  I will be honest, their picture was much tastier looking than ours! :/