I have a 'guest room dilemma'...we have this cute little room ready to decorate and find furnishings for but it is far from what I imagine right now.
We have a few things going for this room right now:
- It fits a queen-size bed and a large dresser and/or chair
- Has a nice little window that looks out to our front porch
- Is already painted a great grey color that I have no intention of painting over
- We don't really need the space for storage and/or anything other than a place for sleep
- I have a lovely West Elm duvet that I plan to use and already own
- There is already an overhead light in the room that I could replace
- It's a blank slate
Things NOT going for it:
- It is teeny-tiny.
I will keep you updated, but I feel as though nothing productive will be happening this nice long 4-day sleepy weekend :)